- Incoming products
- Recently stored
- !! Action Products
- ! Electric Airsoft Gun - AEG
- ! Gas guns
- ! Grenade Launchers/grenades
- ! Sniper guns
- ! Spring guns
- Batteries, Chargers
- Combat gears
- Conversion Sets
- Gift voucher
- Knives, Multi Tool, Tool
- Magazines and Speed loaders
- Outdoor equipment
- Radio and headsets
- Red Dots and Scopes
- Spare parts
- Toys and figurines
- Upgrade sets
- Weapon cases,hard cases
Kama knitted beanie A12 - black
|Brand : KAMA
Product Code : KAMA03
Availability: 3 pcs
ADD TO CART
- Simple knitted hat for everyday use
- Made of 50/50 Fine Merino wool/acrylic by Schoeller
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Unisize (54-62cm)
Schoeller Fleur - 50/50 Merino wool/acrylic
- Made of 50% wool Merino / 50% acrylic
- High pilling resistance
- Soft feeling on skin
- Antibacterial and odourless
- Ecologically produce under Bluesign® certificate
SCHOELLER® – Leading manufacturer of high quality yarns for sport fashion
The Austrian company Schoeller is our major supplier of yarn for KAMA ® products.
FLEUR (50/50 Merino wool/acrylic), HIGHWAY (45/55 Merino wool/acrylic) a ZEFIR (100% Merino wool) are most used yarns. FLEUR, HIGHWAY yarn mixture uses refined Merino-type wool with soft touch and a special antipilling acryl. All yarns are produced with a maximum emphasis on its high resistance and durability. It is a top product in its category and a quality guarantee for users of any form of this jersey.
Basic rules for the treatment of wool products
- It is advisable to wash the product manually, in lukewarm water with a maximum temperature of 30°C. After that, gently remove water by wringing and dry in a horizontal position, ideally on a towel. When rinsing, gradually reduce water temperature to avoid shrinkage or deformation.
Washing-machine - It is possible to wash the product in a washing machine. Use only a wool washing programme, which provides a gentler washing cycle (adequate temperature and lower RPM when centrifuging).
- Use mild detergents intended for wool for manual as well as machine washing.
- Do not dry the product on a heating element. If the heating temperature exceeds 30°C, the water contained in the product also warms up to more than 30°C (and this is quite common) and the product shrinks just like in case of unsuitable washing.
Do not use a fabric conditioner!
Washing in warmer water (over 30°C) and milling in a washing machine for a long time will harm the product, the knitwear will felt and shrink. A complaint about a product damaged in this way will not be accepted.